Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Break!

Spring Break is finally here! I am so excited to be in Florida and having tons of fun. While my family sits at my brothers basketball game in a cold town of Illinois, I am soaking up the sun in Naples, Florida. I got to come down early with my friend Kayla until my family gets here and were are having a blast! Basically all we do is go to the beach, relax, and when we get bored go to the pool. It is very refreshing and relaxing. At night we have been going out to dinner and watching the sunset. When my family gets here in a couple days we are headed to Marco Island for some more fun in the sun. I'm looking forward to it but sad to leave my friend Kayla. I know we will have tons of fun though and it will be a great time. So far SB '11 is awesome and I can't wait for the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment