Monday, April 11, 2011

Back to Reality

Spring Break 2011 was an awesome week and I had a blast. Of course, like the rest of the school, I was not ready to come back to school today. Waking up at 6 in the morning and going through my normal routine of school, homework, and lacrosse practice did not seem so appealing to me. But, you gotta do what you gotta do. So I am happy to say that I made it through my first day back at school and I am still alive. Although I am already dreading the rest of the week, I think I will be fine and make it through. To look on the bright side, next week is Easter which means we have Good Friday off and I will get to see all of my family. That makes it all seem so much better. If only next week could come faster though. Oh well, I guess there is nothing to do about it and so with that I will just be happy that summer is on its way and keep a positive attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment