Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. Of course the meaning of it is awesome because after Jesus died on the cross, three days later he rose again so that we can be saved. There's nothing about that that isn't amazing and doesn't make you happy. So that the first reason why it is so great. Secondly, I love going to church on Easter Sunday and celebrating with everyone else that He is risen. Everyone is so energetic and excited so the atmosphere is just great. Thirdly, I LOVE getting together with my family. Everyone usually comes to my house and we eat and just have a great time. Yesterday I spent most of my time with my two little cousins Ayden and Briana. We spent most of the day outside running around and swinging. We had a blast. Overall I love Easter and yesterday was a great day spent with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment