Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dirty Duckers!

Dirty Duckers is a dodgeball tournament for junior and senior girls at our school. You have to make a team of 6 players and 2 coaches to compete. The tournament is tomorrow night and we are so excited! My friends and I are really hoping that we won't get out in the first round because that would be really disappointing. We are going to try really hard to do well and make it far, but who knows what will happen. We have two coaches who we are hoping will lead us to victory. One downside though is that we have not practiced at all and basically are going to go out there and wing it. But you never know, we could be amazing and surprise everyone with our awesome throwing and dodging skills, I guess we will find out!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to your team! I hope you win it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have faith in you and your teams throwing and dodging abilities, as long as you look good, you will play good. GOOD LUCK :D

    ReplyDelete