Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hope College

Well we had another cancellation Friday, no surprise. Although lately I have been dreading more snow days because I do not want to keep adding days on to the end of the year, I was actually excited to get Friday off. My mom, brother, and I were planning to leave right after school on Friday to go up to Michigan to Hope College. Because we had a snow day, we got to leave much earlier then planned and got to spend more time there! We went with some families who we are good friends with. We all drove up together to watch a friend, Chris Ray, play basketball. He is on the team at Hope and is a very good player. My friend Riley and I spent most of the night with two college girls who we are friends with. They took us to their dorms and introduced us to their friends. We sat with them in the student section at the game and then went to a surprise birthday party for a friend of theirs afterward. We got to see a little bit of college life which was pretty awesome! Riley and I both liked the atmosphere and people at Hope and are definitely keeping it as one of our options for college!

No comments:

Post a Comment